It hasn’t been a great week for Canadian lifestyle retailer lulemeon. On Monday, CEO Christine Day announced she was stepping down after five years in the job.
Despite the company’s stock price has taking a hit after the announcement, Friday morning the company posted a tongue-in-cheek help wanted ad for a new CEO on their website’s home page.
According to the job listing the prospective candidate should have the following qualifications:
- You communicate powerfully, often through Sanskrit
- You are disciplined, focused and can hold headstand for at least 10 minutes
- You’re a long-term thinker. You already have a plan to bring yoga and luon to Mars by 2018
- You break all the rules like getting your OM-on (loudly) whenever the urge arises
- You elevate and cultivate the level of talent within the senior leadership team by holding The Bachelor lululemon. Only one successful SVP will get the final rose
- Not only do you lead the organization to create components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives, you know the secret to how they got the caramel in the Caramilk bar
- You wear The Mansy to lead our company-wide morning chant and kombucha ritual
In addition the finer print states; Your go-to party trick is your dead-on impression of the yogi in “Sh*T Yogis Say”, in reference to a widely-viewed video the company posted in December 2011.
Shit Yogis Say
[via Ad Age]